SNOMED CT E-Learning Course Guide
This is a general guide for SNOMED CT E-Learning Courses.
4. Accessing Resources
2. Login using your email address and password.
- You should have received your password in an email. If not then see the note below:
If you have not received a password or have forgotten your password:
3. When you have logged in you should now see the following screen including the courses to which you have access. These may include public access courses well as the course you are enrolled on.
4. The blocks on the left of the screen are used to access courses and other functionality on the E-Learning server.
The “Navigation” block provides access to a list of current courses available on the server and to the specific courses you are signed up for.
5. Opening up a course in the navigation block shows the components of the course nested under each of the Modules.
If you click on items in the navigation menu the course or individual course component will display on the right.
Important Note: When you are first enrolled on a course some of the modules or other features may not be visible or may be visible only as titles without any accessible content. Some of these will be visible from the start date of the course but some modules or assessment will only be accessible once you have completed required steps to progress to that point in the course.
6. The checkboxes to the right of each item indicate if you have completed that item.
- In the case of a presentation this will only be set after you have viewed every slide and closed the viewing window. This does not mean you have to view all the slides in a single session. You can interrupt and then resume viewing at another time.