SNOMED CT E-Learning Course Guide
5. Viewing Presentations
5.2. Presentation View
An example of the normal presenter view is shown below.
- The top left corner shows the presenter and provides an opportunity to see a brief introduction to the speaker (click ‘Bio’).
- The remainder of the left column provides an outline list of the presentation. You can navigate to particular slides using this list.
- The footer area contains several useful controls
- Audio volume,
- Pause/resume button
- Progress bar for the audio and animations within the slide
- A refresh button to restart the current slide
- ‘< Prev’ and ‘Next >’ buttons to move backwards and forwards through the slides
- At the top right there is ‘Resources’ link
- This allows you to access a comment form and in some cases also provides links to other resources.
- The comment form link opens an online form with the name of the presentation entered for reference.
- Note: Before clicking the resources button click the Pause button to halt the presentation. Otherwise, the presentation will continue even though you are not watching it.